Nov 25, 2010

poem, writers block, bridesmaid, other.

Have you ever stared at fire? 
Do you ever wonder how it burns?
Just like watching a tire
And wondering how it turns
Mechanical things are dissectible
You can’t tear fire apart
It remains incomprehensible
Like fire igniting a fart


So here we sit, and we stare
Watching the flames lick the wood
Like watching something rare
We’d understand, if we could
Scientists try to explain it
With all their foreign formulas
As simple as training a donkey to sit
On a few very specific straws


I was going to write about a variety of things, but it appears that all I can write is that poem and nothing more… I have writers block. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Perhaps I’ll think up something inspiring, or interesting, or even just entertaining. Since I’m not about to write anything of my own, I would like to share two things I found. 


First; an acronym on Perseverance


Persist no matter what.
Endure discomfort.
Request help.
Steadfastly hold on to your beliefs and values.
Envision triumph.
Very consistently keep at it.
Embrace adversity as your teacher.
Refuse to give up.
Enjoy and celebrate every tiny bit of progress!


Second, something I found on status shuffle on Facebook.


Day is over, night has come. Its gone away now, whats done is done. Embrace your dreams all through the night, fall asleep knowing its alright.


Oh yes! I just thought of something that is VERY exciting that I must share… My third cousin, Tracey-Lynn VV asked me to be her bridesmaid! I am VERY excited and can barely wait for the big day to get here! 


Goodnight!
Violet Moonbeam aka Heather vm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment