Oct 13, 2010

pictures, kitty cats, and more pictures!

Blog Post! 

Some one who is under the name of Anonymous asked me to post some pictures of my “pretty dress and hair”.  Sadly I only have 2 or 3, but I will post them below \/







The other day I saw an adorable kitty in my backyard. We don’t have any pets though, so I was surprised because we also live way out in the country. I do love animals though so I opened the back door to try to coax it to me, but it ran off at the sound of the door. However, this morning as I was lying in bed I saw its’ shadow on my wall, it was walking past my window. So I ran outside and eventually saw it, curled up beside one of my windows. I crouched down and held out my hand to it and it meowed and then started walking towards me. It let me pet it and then rubbed against my legs. I got it to follow me to the deck and then I fed it. It seemed very famished. Which isn’t surprising, seeing as I could feel every single bone and rib when I pet it! I left it to fill it’s belly and went back inside for a box with a towel inside for it to curl up in. By tonight it even crawled into my lap and sniffed my nose. I must say, I fell in love at first sight. Right now it is probably snoring the night away in it’s box. My mother is ok with the fact that I am feeding it and stuff but she is making me post pictures in case it is lost. I’m kind of hoping no one claims it so that I can keep it :D But they will be posted below \/







What else is new? Hm. My mind has drawn a blank, so I will say nothings new… for now! Although I am single again… not overly important, but it’s new! :P

Well, have a good night!

Violet Moonbeam

aka

Heather. J

No comments:

Post a Comment