Dec 13, 2010

poem.

I cling to everything you have ever said
As I lay on my lonely bed
Trying to find a chink
Some little forgotten link
A secret hint telling all
An excuse to give you a call
Because my heart is yearning
And this feeling it is burning
It’s strong, and pushing at me
Trying to get you to see
That I miss you
And no matter what I do
I can’t get you off my mind
So if you would be so kind
Won’t you come online
So I can talk and be fine
I need you in my life
Your absence is cutting like a knife
My heart is slowly breaking
And you are the one who is taking
All the little pieces
So I’m going to eat some Reeses
And get all fat and ugly
Cause you won’t be my snuggly
And as tears trail down my fat cheeks
I’ll realize we haven’t talked in weeks
They’ll come down so much faster
And I’ll try to call you a bastard
Then I will realize
Between our hearts there are some ties
I’ll go on a diet
Till the critics are all quite
And I’ll go out and see you
When on the grass there’s dew
And when I see you I’ll wrap
My arms around you like a big ole sap
And we will live happily ever after
Underneath our rafter
And there won’t be any end
Because an end our hearts would rend



No comments:

Post a Comment