Dec 17, 2010

Confusing

A lot of things are going on. 
I am crazy busy doing nothing, 
and while sitting here doing nothing 
my mind spins crazily out of control.
I try to sleep but my thoughts keep my awake. 
Music becomes a tool, 
blocking everything out. 
My eyes close and my breathing slows.
But underneath my closed lids I see a million things. 
They call it a dream. 
It feels like something I have 
been wishing for all the time. 
I summon my ambition 
and put my hand to the task, 
but my brain refuses to co-operate, 
it's like my mind is on a single track 
with no transfer available. 
I feel defeat, 
I feel a distanced uncaring absence. 
It seems like nothing is right, 
but nothing is wrong. 
Everything is confusing 
and there is no way out. 
I'm stuck on a carousel, 
and it's spinning faster and faster as I fade out. 
I wake up in the morning feeling spent and in need of sleep. 


Yes. My life is confusing. 
More cheerful post next time!! 


<3
VioletMoonbeam aka Heather

2 comments: